Planning to visit Yogyakarta after Karimunjawa? Minibus transport from Jepara to Yogyakarta is an easy and cheap way to get from A to B. The minibus departs from Jepara harbour around half hour after the last boat arrived in Jepara. Like this you are to stretch your legs in Jepara and take a small bite before you continue to Yogyakarta. The driver can drop you up at your accommodation in Yogyakarta.
The minibus transport from Jepara to Yogyakarta is priced per person. If you are traveling with 2 persons, please book the product 2 times. If you are traveling with 6 persons you book the product 6 times and so on.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Jepara harbour – Warung BU DYAH (a restaurant in Jepara harbour)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Around 14:30 PM on Mondays
Around 12:30 PM on Tuesdays
Around 13:30 PM on Wednesdays
Around 12:30 PM on Thursdays
Around 18:00 PM on Fridays
Around 09:30 AM on Saturdays
Around 13:30 PM on Sundays
|ARRIVAL LOCATION||Any drop off address in Yogyakarta (area centre Malioboro, Prawirotaman)|
|ARRIVAL TIME||The journey from Jepara to Yogyakarta takes 5 – 6 hours. This depends on the traffic.|
- Minibus transport from Jepara to Yogyakarta has to be booked a minimum of 3 days before. In case you would like to book the transport service within 3 days, please contact us directly.
- Fill in the correct details of pick up date and boat type at the moment of booking. In case you don’t know yet which boat you will take, please choose that option.
- Departure is around half hour after arrival of the last boat. On Sundays you will have to wait at least 1,5 hour before the minibus departs when you take the slow boat from Karimunjawa to Jepara.
- The image is an example image. The minibus can be different than shown on the picture.
- From May 27th until June 23rd 2019 additional costs may apply (Eid Al-Fitr)